IF YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED YOU NEED THIS COURSE
If this is you, you NEED TO RESET!
This is not sustainable, and you know it.
You can't keep working non-stop. If you don't figure this out, the joy will be sucked out of your work, if it hasn't been already.
You'll never make enough money or reach your goals until you implement well-conceived structure and systems into your business.
It's that simple.
Interior Design is one of THE most complex business models. It's not just you!
Are you feeling overwhelmed, disorganized and exhausted?
This is a key symptom of having inadequate systems in your office.
You would benefit GREATLY from this course if you identify with 5 or more of the following:
- Everyone in the office is doing a little of everything. No one has clear roles which means no one but you owns any part of the process.
- You have to constantly follow up with your team members to find out where things are at and make sure to do's are getting done.
- You are fighting fires all the time.
- No one knows what to expect when they come into the office every day. Feels like you're flying by the seat of your pants all the time.
- There's no sense of rhythm or consistency in your office.
- You have to repeat yourself and pull information from everyone.
- You have to spoon feed tasks and your team to be proactive because everything is in your head.
- Not sure who should be doing what and how to set up the roles in your office.
- Not sure if you need to hire and if so, what role to hire.
- The whole team is out of sync. You feel out of control because you're not always sure who go what done and what they are working on.
- The are never ending interruptions every day, not just for you, but for everyone. Very few long periods of high levels of concentration.
- Feel too much pressure and are mentally and probably physically depleted.
- The joy of your work has been sucked out and you just feel like there's got to be a better way to do this.
- You want to grow your business, but you can't handle any more.
- You are working WAY to hard for the money that is left at the end of the day.
Hi, I'm Julia Molloy
I've been helping Designer's reach there potential for almost 20 years.
I have taken countless Principal Designers from this 'struggle state' described above to empowered and profitable. When you're in that state, it's difficult to imagine the kind of clarity and control I'm talking about, but it's totally possible!
In less than 2 months you can walk into your office and feeling calm, clear and uplifted.
You can have clarity around all the office tasks and know that your team is already working on it.
You can make it through your day without getting interrupted a million times.
Your team is feeling good and is super productive.
Projects are getting done faster and easier.
Your Clients are impressed and demonstrating a higher level of respect for you and your work... and paying faster and without push back.
Your self-esteem is higher than ever and you look good, because you're actually able to give yourself proper rest and self-care.
YES, this is all very doable!
This is why I created this course.
I realize that not everyone is in the position to hire me for individual business consultation or a Molloy Makeover.
It is the combination of all the best streamlining tools and techniques that make the most impact in how your office runs.
Everything is delivered in bite-sized pieces and can be implemented in your office quickly and easily.
I provide all the documents and tools you need.
Just watch the video, download the doc and put it into practice in your office. Then move on to the next one. It is that simple, really!
Plus, you'll be able to ask me questions along the way and collaborate with others in our private Facebook group just for members.
If someone would have told me that for such a small investment of time and money I could completely up-level my entire back of house, I would have said no way it really works.
But these methods have been time tested for almost 2 decades.
They’ve evolved with technology and the times and are considered the industry’s best practices. Many of these methods are even now incorporated into leading Project Management software systems for interior designers as I have worked with them on their systems over the years.
I also teach these techniques in my Molloy Makeovers and in conferences all over the country.
There are hundreds if not thousands of designers worldwide who are benefiting from these techniques that I teach in this course.
And I include it in this course for a fraction of what it would cost to have me come to your office and show you.
To see the full break down of all the lessons in the course, CLICK HERE.